Monday 3 August 2015

For Ambergris - Just a random update #sunofes

- 100% Script
- 40% Editing
- 90% BGs
- 75% Sprites
- 60% Music/audio
- 90% Coding

Wow I was getting worried, but after a decent amount of progress I'm sure I can get finished on time!
Android release may be released a little later than the pc/mac/linux version as I haven't prioritised any android testing so far.

I finished a sprite today which I am happy to use for this game jam game!
I'm quite pleased with the result - I have plenty of room for improvement (I started drawing about 14 months ago, a lot still to learn!)

For Ambergris "Cassidy" Sprite
For Ambergris "Cassidy" Sprite
I will write about drawing and other art topics at some point in the future in case it's at all helpful!

@paradigmshifty
@sleepyagents

No comments:

Post a Comment