Thursday 9 July 2015

Update for SuNoFes game jam - For Ambergris

Wow it's been nearly 3 months since my last post here. Although only 140 characters I do update my twitter a lot more, it is @sleepyagents

The reason for this post is really to announce my upcoming game I'm working on for SuNoFes - https://itch.io/jam/sunofes - which started today and runs for 5 weeks I believe.

The game will be called For Ambergris, unless I change the title of course.

Art for 'For Ambergris'
I really wanted to do this project to help improve my writing and editing skills in particular, as I feel they are lacking more so than other areas.

I won't say too much about the game at this point, but it is a fantasy story (it will be suitably short so that it definitely gets finished!) in which the protagonist receives an unusual invite. I'm not 100% settled on how much interactivity I'd like to have in this - I may even decide it works better as a kinetic novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment